Terms And Conditions
SAMMIMIS Introductory Offer 2017
Starting 11th October 2017
- All orders placed from 11th October 2017 will be shipped no later than 3rd November 2017. Should there be a delay, all customers will be notified by email and given options such as exchange for an item that is available at that point of time or refund.
- Should customers claim a refund, the introductory offer or bonus offer cannot be claimed on future orders once the new arrivals become available.
- The Introductory Offer and Bonus Offer is only available on SAMMIMIS New Collection 2017-2018 range incl. AMALFI Kids Hoodie towels, AMALFI Sundress, ST TROPEZ Beach Bag and SANTORINI Bag and excludes existing Turkish towels range Classic, Premium, Luxury and Round.
- Introductory offer is for limited time only and can expire at any point of time determined by SAMMIMIS Pty Ltd.
- The Bonus Offer for our existing customers and VIPs expires at close of business (AWST) on the 22nd of October 2017 and cannot be claimed or redeemed after this date.
- If the bonus offer is not claimed during the online ordering process at checkout, the difference can’t be claimed once order is processed and paid for.
- Once the Introductory Offer expires, purchases can be made at the price shown on SAMMIMIS.com.au at that point of time.
- This offer is not redeemable for cash and cannot be used to purchase gift vouchers.
- This offer cannot be redeemed against a prior purchase.
- This offer cannot be used with any other offers including Entertainment Book Vouchers.
- This offer is valid while stocks last.
- This offer cannot be used for Laybys.
These terms and conditions apply to all purchases made from SAMMIMIS Pty Ltd t/a SAMMIMIS or www.SAMMIMIS.com.au
1. Orders & Delivery
- All orders placed through this web site are subject to confirmation and acceptance by SAMMIMIS.
- SAMMIMIS choose reliable delivery companies to ensure a fast and reliable service. HOWEVER, SAMMIMIS cannot be made responsible for delayed deliveries or deliveries to the wrong address. If there is any problem with the delivery service, we will do our utmost to solve the problem and get the purchased item to you as soon as possible.
- SAMMIMIS will deliver the goods you order to the address specified in your order, subject to availability. When the goods are not available, you will be notified by SAMMIMIS as soon as possible. Anyone at the delivery address who receives the goods will be presumed by SAMMIMIS to be authorized to receive the goods. If there is no-one at the delivery address, you have authorized SAMMIMIS to leave the goods at the delivery address without a signature.
- Once the goods are delivered to you, you will own them and it is your responsibility if they are lost or damaged.
- SAMMIMIS reserves the right to restrict sales to retail quantities, when supplying resellers and distributors.
- As a general rule, SAMMIMIS does not ship goods to PO Boxes. If you have special delivery requirements, please contact us for further information.
- Cancellation requests, after goods have been dispatched, will be treated in accordance with SAMMIMIS Exchange and Returns Policy.
All product returns are subject to SAMMIMIS Pty Ltd’s Exchange and Returns Policy.
3. Prices & Payment
- For each online order, you must pay: the applicable price for the relevant goods, confirmed by SAMMIMIS; and
- the delivery and handling fee, specified on the web site at that time.
- Your order and credit card details are safe and secure. All personal and credit card information provided to SAMMIMIS is encoded using 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, an encryption protocol that protects data as it travels over the Internet.
- At this stage we can only accept payments using the methods stated on the Payment page upon the checkout.
- We are unable to accept COD charges.
- The payment shall be made in full and must be cleared before the goods are dispatched.
- All prices displayed on our website are inclusive of GST.
- All payments are processed in Australian Dollars and converted to your local currency by your credit card provider. The total amount in foreign currency may vary slightly depending on the fees charged and exchange rate used by the credit provider. The currency conversion facility provided by SAMMIMIS is based on approximate current exchange rates and does not include fees charged by the credit card provider. As a result, the actual amount charged in the international currency may vary slightly from the amount shown by the currency conversion facility.
- Some payments may be subject to ID verification which requires the credit card holder to complete and return (by email or fax) a Payment Authorisation form.
- Special offers and promotions: From time to time SAMMIMIS runs special offers and promotions instore and online. Naturally these cannot be redeemed against a prior purchase instore and online at any point of time.
4. Your Account
You agree to take responsibility for the safekeeping of your user name and password. You are liable if your user name or password is used by an unauthorised person. You agree to release and indemnify SAMMIMIS in connection with any use (whether authorised or unauthorised) of your user name or password. SAMMIMIS may suspend or cancel your account at any time without prior notice. Any change of your personal details (address, phone etc.) are updated by you to prevent sending goods to the wrong address or person.
SAMMIMIS aims to include up-to-date pictures of all products on this web site. However, our pictures of the products may differ from the actual products.
SAMMIMIS makes every attempt possible to reflect the actual colour of the products in the pictures presented.
The accuracy of pictures displayed also depends on the type of monitor used and the computer setting. Where possible, multiple views of the product are provided, to minimise any discrepancies.
6. Import Taxes
International orders might be subject to import taxes/duties. For information, please contact your local customs authority. Any such taxes are the responsibility of the parcel recipient and are not paid by SAMMIMIS.
Any liability of SAMMIMIS in connection with goods or services supplied to you will, subject to any non-excludable liability for breach of conditions or warranties implied by legislation and to the maximum extent permitted by law, at the election of SAMMIMIS be limited to:
1. in relation to goods, the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; and
2. in relation to services, the supplying of the services again or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
9. Changes To Terms
Each order is governed by the terms and conditions current when the order is placed. SAMMIMIS may add to, delete or otherwise change these terms and conditions without notice. It is your responsibility to read and understand these terms and conditions each time you place an order.
10. Applicable Law
All purchases, and these terms and conditions, are subject to the laws of Western Australia.
This website and its content is copyright of SAMMIMIS Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.
All trademarks, logos, images, product and company names displayed or referred to on this website are the property of their respective owners. Nothing on this website grants you any licence or right to use, alter or remove such material.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.Information on how to enter form part of these terms and conditions
2.Entry is only open to residents of Australia. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and retailers within SAMMIMIS PTY LTD and the retailers’ employees and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3.A maximum of one (1) entry may be submitted per person during the Promotion Period unless otherwise specified.
4.Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5.The prize is not redeemable for cash and cannot be transferred or exchanged.
6.Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify rights which you may have under any law (including the Australian Consumer Law (‘ACL’), and consumer guarantees relating to goods or services under the ACL) which may not be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement (‘Your Consumer Rights’). Subject to Your Consumer Rights, the Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage however caused (including by negligence), suffered or incurred in connection with the Promotion or the prize. Any condition or warranty which would be implied by law into these terms and conditions is excluded.
7.This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
8.The prize is awarded in its current state. The Provider is not responsible for any visible or hidden defects in the prize nor for any damage during delivery (shipping) of the prize.
9.The handling of the delivery of the prize is arranged by the Provider, advertiser/sponsor or another appointed third party. In this last case, the Provider is not responsible for the delivery of the prize. In that case, the date of delivery of the prize will be determined in consultation with the supplier of the prize.
10.The Provider is not responsible for any defects caused by delivery or shipping companies (e.g. delays, strikes, damage or loss) with respect to the delivery of the prize. When the winner, or a roommate, co-inhabitant or neighbor, isn’t able to receive the prize, the winner will pick up the prize later on (e.g. post office, etc.). The Provider shall not be held liable if the prize is not collected or received by the winner or collected by an unauthorized person, even when the delivery or shipping company has not left any notification or notice in any form.
11.The winner is able to claim the prize up to three months after publication. After this period, entitlement to the prize automatically expires.
12.The winner of the prize gives the Provider permission to use, free of charge, any received personal data, any photos or any contributions linked to the competition to be used in promotional activities relating to the competition and in relation to the announcement of the winner through all media, including radio, television and internet.
13.At the request of the Provider, the winner(s) of the prize will cooperate in promotional activities of the Provider to the extent that can be reasonably expected of them, including publicity regarding the announcements of the winner(s) across all media including radio, television and the Internet. For cooperating with these promotional activities no financial compensation will be paid.
14.The participant consents to the processing of personal data in connection with participation in the competition. The Provider may add the personal information to its database, which is confidential and will be treated in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
15.The Provider is entitled to, at its discretion and without notice, change or modify these terms and conditions specific to the competitions for the duration of the contest and without giving a reason to discontinue, modify or adapt the competition for reasons of its own without any obligation to compensate any damages on behalf of the participant. Any changes or adaptations within the competition, will be made public in an appropriate manner (e.g. via its website).
16.All entries become the property of the Promoter. All entries will be entered into a database and the entrants’ names, pictures and addresses may be used for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes.
17.By entering into the Promotion you accept all conditions of entry including these terms and conditions.
18.The Promoter is SAMMIMIS Pty Ltd ABN 67 449 074 807.
These Terms & Conditions Apply To The Use Of A SAMMIMIS Discount Coupon,
Issued By SAMMIMIS Pty Limited (We, Us, Our).
Using a SAMMIMIS Discount Coupon means that you accept these conditions, and if another person is using your Discount Coupon they are also bound by these terms & conditions.
1. SAMMIMIS Discount Coupon can be used in online store www.SAMMIMIS.com.au on purchases in SAMMIMIS.
2. SAMMIMIS Discount Coupons cannot be redeemed for cash or balances transferred to new coupons.
3. SAMMIMIS Discount Coupons remain the property of SAMMIMIS Pty Limited, and may not be tampered or interfered with, without our consent.
4. SAMMIMIS Discount Coupons are valid from 1st February – 29th March 2016.
5. Only one Discount Coupon can be used per transaction.
6. If a claimant wishes to return one or more product(s) from their transaction, the claimant may return the product(s) in accordance with the SAMMIMIS standard refund terms and conditions to receive a refund for the amount of the returned product(s) less the value of the Discount Coupon.
7. This offer is available in conjunction with other special, discount or promotional offers.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of claims and to disqualify any claimant who tampers with the claim process or who submits a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. All claims will be subject to the Promoter’s validation and verification checks. Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in this offer, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
10. The Promoter is SAMMIMIS Pty Ltd ABN 67 449 074 807.